Homes For Sale Grande Dunes gated golf resort in SC. Grande Dunes in SC is one of the most exclusive golf communities of Myrtle Beach South Carolina. This luxury community of Myrtle Beach has been masterfully planned with the utmost attention to detail paid from: the
golf course, to amenities offered, home designs, builders & oceanfront living. Grande Dunes real estate offers owners and buyers alike just about anything their hearts could desire with varying price points, different property types, gorgeous views all within one luxurious lifestyle.
View all Grande Dunes homes for sale below and/or read about the different developments and sections within the Grande Dunes gated golf community in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
MLS Listings Data
What's YOUR Home Worth?
Number of MLS Listings 1 - 9 of 164
it is hard to put into words the beauty and workmanship that went into designing and building this unique home. you'll say wow as you enter this home that has value of twice the asking price. it will...
new exterior paint and new roof!!! this absolutely stunning fully furnished ocean front estate is exactly the home you have been waiting for! located in the prestigious dunes ocean front, you are...
one of a kind mediterranean masterpiece on the intracoastal waterway in grande dunes. expertly designed and crafted, this custom built dream home welcomes you with warmth and is perfectly designed...
don't miss this amazing opportunity to own one of the largest mediterranean masterpieces on the waterway in the highly exclusive gated community of members club at grande dunes. this 4 bed 4 full and...
this oceanfront manor is an original masterpiece. located on the cusp of the exclusive dunes club entrance, just south of the swash, the 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath home has stood proudly on the sands of...
this estate sits on a high bluff overlooking the intracoastal waterway in myrtle beach's premier gated community. the grande dunes boasts a fantastic golf course open to the public and an absolutely...
extraordinary and immaculate! absolutely the best value on the waterway in the carolinas premier resort, grande dunes. this one is being offered fully furnished. one of the finest homes ever built...
THE SECTIONS OF GRANDE DUNES MYRTLE BEACH SC
- Once known as Grande Dunes Oceanside, this section of beachfront homes is now known as Dunes Oceanfront but is still one of the most sought after developments in all of Myrtle Beach.
- Grande Dunes Palermo – Also known as Palermo Village at Grande Dunes homes for sale will be featured throughout most of the development of Grande Dunes.
- If you’re looking to move to Myrtle Beach SC and want luxury you must look at houses for sale in Grande Dunes Members Club. One of the sections that is for the golf enthusiasts, most of the home sites are with golf course views known as the “Golf Village“.
- Riviera Village – Very similar to Palermo Village you’ll find many of the same floor plans and design elements loved by so many in the other sections of Grande Dunes.
- Another favorite of buyers and sellers is Grande Dunes Villa Venezia, being one of the favorite “golf villages” since it is mostly located on the golf course.
- Members Club “Enclave“, at Grande Dunes, is a small offshoot section from The Members Club section which offers slightly smaller floor plans and less Italian inspired designs and is also in the “Golf Village” section.
- If you’re looking for a neighborhood section of homes within Grande Dunes that offers a more traditional southern American coastal design then Living Dunes at Grande Dunes is just what you’re looking for. These homes have the quintessential feel of coastal SC you’d find in Beaufort & Charleston SC. The homes here are also more affordable because they have smaller lot sizes, a more manageable sq ft, and less costly construction as compared to the Italian style designs. Located in the “Ocean Village” section of the community.
- Grande Dunes Bal Harbor, named after what one can assume is after Bal Harbor in Miami and inspired by it as well, the homes in the Bal Harbor section offers houses on the intercoastal waterway with docks.
- Offering traditional construction houses for sale Grande Dunes Waterside Pointe also fits the bill for those who don’t want stucco but prefer Hardiplank siding type home in Grande Dunes. Located in the “Marina Village” area of Grande Dunes.
- For the 55+ population, Del Webb has been a standard for building homes that fit the retirement lifestyle and now you can live in Grande Dunes Del Webb and enjoy. In what’s known locally in the development as “Marina Village”, you’ll love living in a one story low maintenance home.
- Another popular section of Grande Dunes for those in their retirement years is Cipriana Park. The houses built in Cipriana Park Grande Dunes have been designed with 55+ buyers in mind.
- Grande Dunes Milano has both lots and homes for sale and the developer/builder is the same one that is building much of Grande Dunes.
AMENITIES OF GRANDE DUNES
- 18-hole, Par-71 course
- 5 sets of tees let you choose the challenge
- Measures 5,000 to 7,048 yards and has L93 bentgrass greens built
to USGA specifications
- Expansive practice facility – which includes two large practice
greens, as well as chipping and bunker areas
- Traditional inland style with wide generous fairways
For those of you who are also boat and water lovers, the marina in Grande Dunes has been voted best in Myrtle Beach. The Marina offers everything you’d need, water, power, fuel, a store, staff and more. Situated on the intercoastal waterway with 126 wet slips and 1,200 linear feet of lay-along floating docks. This is a full-service marina open to the public and features offers both diesel and non-ethanol gas, maintenance and marina store with showers.
MARINA PARK –
A 2.35-acre lawn, meticulously landscaped perfect for blankets and folding chairs, can accommodate several thousand people designed for live performances on a ground-level concrete stage, strategically placed on the water’s edge overlooking the marina and intracoastal waterway.
TENNIS CLUB –
Award-winning facility features 10 Har-Tru courts with lights – USTA Teams, private lessons, clinics, camps, cardio tennis and sanctioned tournaments.
FITNESS CENTER –
State of the art equipment.